Personal data and every other relating information of a determined user are, directly or indirectly, collected and lawfully processed conforming the Law (Legislative Decree n. 196/2003 - Code for the processing of personal data). According to article 13 of the Code for the processing of personal data, Autostradale S.r.l. informs that:
1. Personal data of Internet users (afterwards called Users) are used and treated by Autostradale S.r.l. through informatics tools and proceedings, for the following purposes:
(I) Connected and related purposes for the supply and the management of the Web services;
(II) According to the prior informed consent of the User,for commercial information, marketing and market research, promotional dispatch concerning Autostradale products and services;
(III) According to the prior informed consent of the User, to collect data about Service Quality and User satisfactions directly executed by Autostradale or in collaboration with specialized companies;
(IV) For statistics. Considering that Autostradale belongs to a corporate group, and also for central supply purposes related to information technology operations, some personal data may be preserved on informatics supports of other companies always belonging to the corporate group for the same reasons.
2. Consent to Treatment of personal data is optional. However, the lack of these data (even if it is partial) previously denoted as necessary to process the purposes of point 1, lett.
(I) will determine the unavailability of Autostradale to purchase the required service. In the absence of these data previously expressed as necessary to process the purposes of point 1, lett.
(II) will absolutely not preclude the purchase of the required service.
3. Some data may be forwarded by Autostradale, for all the purposes previously mentioned at point 1, to other companies belonging to the corporate group, or to third parties in charge of the executing related activities for the supply of the services presented in the Website, and also to third party companies with whom Autostradale stipulated a commercial agreement or partnership in order to develop a wide spectrum of services, specifically new services offers.
4. Article 7 of the Code for the processing of personal data gives to the User some specific rights to request, among them to obtain from Autostradale the proof of the occurrence, or not, of his personal data and an intelligible disposal: to know exactly where the data come from, and also to be aware of its logic and its treatment purposes; to delete, to change into anonymous data or to block data processed in violation of the law, and also to update data, to correct or to integrate them; to oppose personal data treatment due to legitimate reasons, specifically to oppose their treatment for advertisement, direct sales or market research. Therefore, waiving his rights, the User can directly contact the Treatment Manager.
5. The holder of the Treatment is Autostradale S.r.l., with a Registered Office located in Milan, Piazza Castello n.1 and a Head Office in Pero, Via Gramsci n.2.
By accepting the present conditions, the User allows, within limits, Autostradale to collect, to communicate and to dispatch personal data to those mentioned above for the purposes previously treated in the present notice.